How does Video Marketing work?
What is video marketing?
What is the value of video in comparison to a picture, which is said to be worth a thousand words? This is the foundation of video marketing, a forward-thinking marketing approach that incorporates entertaining video into your marketing initiatives.
Building a relationship with your audience to promote your company’s name, services, or goods are all possible with video marketing. Furthermore, video marketing may be used to demonstrate how-tos, promote customer testimonials, live-stream events, and offer viral (entertaining) material.
How to Use Video Marketing
The method of video marketing seems very straightforward on the surface: your brand produces films that, in one way or another, promote your business, spur sales, increase knowledge of your goods or services, or engage your audience. It’s a little more tricky in practice. You should measure multiple KPIs and consumer interaction since video marketing is data-driven, like many of your marketing initiatives.
To create a video marketing strategy, you should:
- Distribute resources. You’ll need to spend time on the video – at the very least, excellent equipment, editing software, and a video marketing genius (or, better yet, team) – as well as time to make it.
- Tell us about your experiences. Storytelling has never been more vital than it is in video, so start thinking about the stories you want to convey. How are you going to tell them?
- Engage. It is not enough to merely communicate your story; you must also engage your audience. How will you spice up your stories? What will pique your audience’s interest?
- Keep it brief. Although there is no predetermined duration for marketing films (though there are suggestions), the general rule is that shorter is better. Be brutal in your edits. Cut, cut, cut anything unnecessary. Because attention spans are limited, make the most of what you have.
- Publish. Embed your videos on your website, publish them to Google-owned YouTube, and share them across all of your social media networks. Then, promotion, promotion, promotion.
- Analyze. Monitor analytics and statistics to identify which videos perform best – and why.
Chamrun Digital won’s the Best SME : Digital Marketing in the SME and Entrepreneurs and Business Awards (SEBA)
Togetherness is a process that begins with coming together and ends with achievement. It gives us great joy to announce that Chamrun Interactive Sdn Bhd has been awarded the BEST SME: Digital Marketing of the year accredited by the Ministry of Digital Transformation, after 5 years of arduous efforts by every member of our team.