UX is an abbreviation for “User Experience,” and as the name implies, the entire process is based on the user.
How many of you have pondered how we become addicted to particular websites and lose track of time? Or, how it becomes so easy to navigate between some websites while with others it’s simply annoying even to identify the provided action items. So, what distinguishes these websites or products? A better User Experience Design is the answer to all of these problems. So take a cup of coffee and let’s discuss how, when, and where we can leverage UX to differentiate our products by concentrating on the User as the primary source of inspiration.
What exactly is user experience?
UX is an abbreviation for “User Experience,” and as the name implies, the entire process centers on the user. From the standpoint of a designer or a customer, we can now describe User Experience in a variety of ways.For just a developer, user experience (UX) design refers to the process of creating products that give consumers significant, pertinent, and adaptable engagements. This includes the entire design process of gathering and combining the product, which includes characteristics such as marketing, appearance, ergonomics, scalability, and effectiveness.
User experience (UX) is how a person feels while engaging with a system from the perspective of the customer. The system might be a website, a web application, or desktop software, or it could be some type of human-computer interaction in current circumstances (HCI).
Not only that, but user experience (UX) design encompasses a wide range of additional aspects such as interface design, information architecture design, visual design, usability and accessibility design, and so on.
What is the significance of UX?
- UX aims to meet the demands of the user and creates a better customer satisfaction–conversion–retention path.
- UX seeks to offer good user experiences that keep users loyal to the product or brand.
- UX defines your product’s customer journeys and builds a two-way interaction between the maker and the consumer.
- UX decreases development/bug fixing/marketing expenses, among other things.
- UX improves return on investment (ROI) There are occasions when a product does not need to be creative. It just portrays the same notion in a new way. The product stands out due to its user-centered design.
- UX contributes to providing an intuitive user experience, consistency and continuity, and platform-specific designs.
Schedule a Free Consultation
Chamrun Digital won’s the Best SME : Digital Marketing in the SME and Entrepreneurs and Business Awards (SEBA)
Togetherness is a process that begins with coming together and ends with achievement. It gives us great joy to announce that Chamrun Interactive Sdn Bhd has been awarded the BEST SME: Digital Marketing of the year accredited by the Ministry of Digital Transformation, after 5 years of arduous efforts by every member of our team.